Winter 2013: Outfit Inspiration - Khaki Jacket

So it's coming up to one of my favourite times of year. I love winter - strange, coming from a Queenslander. I'm not very good as far as typical Queenslander's go - I have pale skin, I have never fake tanned in my life, I don't like to sun bathe, and would prefer to go to a park rather than the beach (too many opportunities to get sunburnt, get sand up my arse or stung by a jellyfish - all those things have happened to me). 

Anyway, back to winter - best thing about it (other than of course making delicious stews) is the clothes. I love rugging up for winter - I love throwing on coats, scarves, tights, gloves, hats. 

For this winter, I am loving khaki jackets at the moment. I love this one from Country Road: 



Simple but cool and casual. I want those printed pants as well. But alas, it's quite expensive (as Country Road normally is, unfortunately) 

Looks great styled with jeans and plaid shirt for a laid back but together look. 

M Loves M

Also look awesome thrown over a skirt and striped tee combo.
Karen Cheng

So of course, I had to get one of my own. Mine came from Quirky Circus and it has a polka dot lining!! Could not resist. 


Hide & Seek Anorak

Couldn't find the exact image, but this is the jacket, just imagine it in khaki...and it has multiple pockets. I am such a sucker for pockets. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment